This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get a premium membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get a premium membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
I can do pretty much anything, dogs, dragons, moms, almost any creature. I'm still working on people, so I can't promise they will be as good as animals. qnq'
NOTE: I WILL DECLINE YOUR REQUEST SO I CAN BE PAID IN FULL. SO DON'T GET BUMMED WHEN IT SAYS 'DECLINED', 99% CHANCES ARE I'VE ACCEPTED IT. THE 1% IS IF I FIND YOUR COMMISSION EXPLICIT OR REALLY JUST NOT APPEALING.
Yo~~, I'm Drake, but you can call me Miller, Dragon, Paola (PIE-ola), Mom, Russia, America, Vodka, Seven/Fold, Cato, Celldweller's wannabe Mistress (my join.me name, no h8 plz), Drake Flakes, that person who draws stuff, and any other nicknames you guys give me...? So I've been drawing since I was 3 or so, but I didn't really get into it until 2011 or somewhere 'round there. There's really nothing to say about me, I kinda have little to no life. But beware, around ever corner, there's a song pun or two 'round these parts.
Favorite visual artistIDK... Me? \(ono)/Favorite moviesThe Hangover, Red Dawn (2012), and Pokemon 2000 (or whatever the one was there with Lugia :IFavorite TV showsWorld's dumbest, Hellsing, Hetalia, Pokemon, Devil May Cry, Black Blood Brothers, and the list goes on...Favorite bands / musical artistsKe$ha and David GuettaFavorite booksHellsing Favorite gamesResident Evil and Devil May CryFavorite gaming platformSurvival Horror and Hack and SlashTools of the TradeRocket Launcher?Other Interestsi like pie